THE QUEEN OF LOVE

THE QUEEN OF LOVE
Infinite Theistic Queen

Martes, Marso 27, 2012

PRINCESS VIOLETA SECOND LIFE ADVENTURE ~*~University of Classic With Style of Fashion (U.C.W.S.)~*~

         Have a tremendous experience in UCWS. AWESOME!!! I do have fun and learn some modeling formation, though already a fashionista and always dress as royal, I  learned how to improve my styling while joining some styling events.
Fantasy Fairy Princess Beach wear
          Glad to make it on my midterm exam up to final , a gratitude to say thank you to my trainor/trainers for being considerate and lend me a helping hand. During my quickchange, i choose the Fantasy Fairy beachwear for beach formation, i like this style so much, which complete my fantasy as fairy Princess model. My style carrying  branded name for my outfit  like flower of Isis top and thong  from House of  Beningborough,   Sun Queen gold for my necklace from Utopia, Citron gold for my shoes from N_Core, for my hair and hair accessories from Tukinowaguma, gold nails from Finesmith. 


Character Test


        Awww, :P who can manage to be  look like her? ~laughs. Well, all of us experienced this kind of appearance during our first day as we conquer  and explore SL  life. 















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento